It was a "hail" of a time!
Thanks to everyone that attended and supported the 2014 San Tan Crit!
San Tan Racing & Javelina Cycles
Present the 7th Annual
Saturday, March 1, 2014
Held under USA Cycling event permit #2014-680
Where: NEW LOCATION FOR 2014!!
|MM 35+ 4/5||7:00 AM||0:40||$30||$60||3||10|
|Cat 5||7:45 AM||0:40||$25||doughnuts||50||-|
|MM 50+* |
(Age groups listed below)*
|MM 40+||9:50 AM||0:40||$30||$180||6||20|
|Cat 4/5||10:35 AM||0:40||$30||$120||5||15|
|MM 30+||11:20 AM||0:40||$30||$180||6||20|
|-- Break/ Kids Races --||12:00 PM||0:30||FREE||Ribbons||-||-|
|Pro 1/2||12:35 PM||1:10||$30||$500||8||25|
|Women Pro/1/2/3||1:50 PM||0:45||$30||$180||6||15|
|Cat 3/4||2:40 PM||0:40||$30||$180||6||20|
|Cat 2/3||4:10 PM||0:45||$30||$180||6||20|
|Cat 4||5:00 PM||0:40||$30||$180||6||20|
***Juniors receive medals and high fives only. And maybe some doughnuts.
- Junior Age Groups: 9-14, 15-16, 17-18
- Unless noted otherwise, Master events are limited to category 1-4 racers.
- All applicable USAC rules apply.
- Helmets must be worn at all times while on a bicycle.
- Riders lapped or otherwise out of contention may be pulled.
- Event distances and times may be altered at the discretion of the promoter.
- Categories may be combined, split, or canceled, at the discretion of the promoter.
- Pit area will be "wheels in/wheels out", and AT YOUR OWN RISK.
All wheels must be tagged with the owner's name & race number.
If providing "team" wheels, they must be clearly marked as such.
- Category 1-4 & Masters : $30 first race
- Category 5 race : $25
- Additional races: $10 each
- Junior races: free
- Juniors racing Category 1-5: $10
- $10 late fee for race day registration. (Applies to first race entered only.)
- New racers without a USAC license will need to purchase a One Day License for $15.
(The $15 cost of the One Day license can later be applied towards the cost of your initial USAC license!)
- Register online at
- (closes 7pm Thursday before the race.)
(But please don't wait until the last moment - do it now! :)
- Race Day Sign-in / Registration closes 30 minutes prior to each event's Start Time.
- All racers must sign a standard USAC release form.
- A current USAC license or Authorization to Ride must be presented.
- License Renewals ($70) and One Day's ($15) will be available.
- Mail in registrations must be received by Friday, February 28, 2014.
Make checks payable to “San Tan Racing Team”.
Mail payment and a signed standard USAC release form to:
San Tan Racing
c/o Clint Bluestein
4303 E. Thistle Landing Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85044
- On the North side of Phoenix.
Just south of E. Deer Valley Rd,
at N. 7th Street & E. Lone Cactus Rd, Phoenix, AZ