San Tan Racing
Presents the 10th Annual
Saturday, February 4, 2017
Held under USA Cycling event permit #2017-368
Where: Mesa, AZ
$2000 in Prizes!!
|Men Cat 5||7:00 AM||0:35||$40||doughnuts||50||-|
|Junior Men 9-10 / 11-12 / 13-14|
(Age groups listed below)
|Collegiate Men's C *|
Junior Men 15-16 & 17-18
|Masters Men 50+* |
Masters Men 60+*
|Collegiate Women's A *|
Collegiate Women's B *
Women Masters 35+*
Women Masters 50+*
|Men Cat 4/5||10:30 AM||0:40||$40||$120||5||15|
|Masters Men 40+||11:15 AM||0:40||$40||$180||6||20|
|Collegiate Men's B||12:00 PM||0:40||$20||Points||-||-|
|-- Break/ Kids Races --||12:40 PM||0:20||FREE||Ribbons||-||-|
|Men Cat 3/4||1:00 PM||0:40||$40||$180||6||20|
|Women 3/4||1:45 PM||0:40||$40||$120||5||5|
|Men Cat 2/3 *|
Collegiate Men's A *
|Women Pro/1/2/3||3:20 PM||0:45||$40||$180||6||10|
|Men Pro 1/2||4:10 PM||1:10||$40||$500||8||25|
*For example, the Men Cat 2/3 is one race, and the Collegiate Men's A is one race.
*They are two separate races that start and finish at the same time, but are scored separately.
**Prize list may be reduced due to low turnout.
- Junior Age Groups: 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-18
- Unless noted otherwise, Master events are limited to category 1-4 racers.
- All applicable USAC rules apply.
- Helmets must be worn at all times while on a bicycle.
- Riders lapped or otherwise out of contention may be pulled.
- Event distances and times may be altered at the discretion of the promoter.
- Categories may be combined, split, or canceled, at the discretion of the promoter.
- Pit area will be "wheels in/wheels out", and AT YOUR OWN RISK.
All wheels must be tagged with the owner's name & race number.
If providing "team" wheels, they must be clearly marked as such.
- Junior races: $10
- Juniors racing Category 1-5: $10
- All Collegiate Races : $20
- Category 1-5 & Masters : $40 first race
- Additional races: $10 each
- $10 late fee after Thursday, February 2, 2017, 8 PM - AZ time. (Applies to first race entered only.)
- New racers without a USAC license will need to purchase a one-day license for $10.
(The $10 cost of a one-day license can later be applied towards the cost of your initial USAC annual license!)
Closes 30 minutes before each race start time.
(But please don't wait until the last moment - do it :)
- Race Day sign-in / registration closes 30 minutes prior to each event's Start Time.
- All racers must sign a standard USAC release form.
- A current USAC license or Authorization to Ride must be presented.
- License Renewals ($70) and One-Day License's ($10) will be available.
- Mesa, Arizona, just south of Falcon Field Airport.
- From the upper Loop 202 / Red Mountain Freeway, exit Higley Rd.
Head south on Higley to Ingram St. (about 2 & 1/4 miles, just past McKellips)
- From US 60/Superstition Freeway, exit Higley Rd.
Head north on Higley to Ingram St. (about 4 & 1/4 miles, just before McKellips)
- From Higley Rd., turn West onto Ingram St. Proceed about 1/2 mile to race parking.